The following are the “Terms and Conditions” which govern the delivery of the products and services provided by Data Revolution LLC (“Data Revolution LLC” to the client noted in the Proposal Acceptance and Notice to Proceed (“Client”) which is executed by and between the parties and references these Terms and Conditions.
- Project Authorization & Services. The Solution Proposal or change orders provided under these Terms and Conditions will be those set forth in any mutually agreed services schedule, Data Revolution LLC quotation (“Quote”), proposal, statement of work, or change order executed by Data Revolution LLC and Client referencing these Terms and Conditions. The Services may include hardware, software, installation, programming, configuration, implementation, training, or other consultation related to a Data Revolution LLC products or services that Client has received rights to use under a separate agreement. Each shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions. Client warrants that the individual executing the Solution Proposal is a duly authorized representative of Client. Data Revolution is only responsible for the solutions referenced in the proposal, statement of work, or change order.
- Payment for Services. Services fees are invoiced in full upon receipt of an order, with payment terms of 100% down payment upon signing the agreement for all hardware, software, and any applicable licensing being purchased, with all labor costs due upon completion of the project. All new monthly recurring invoices will be billed on the first of each month. Our standard payment terms are net10 and any outstanding invoices will be subject to a 5% finance fee or $25 late fee (whichever is higher.) The fees specified in the Solution Proposal are the total fees and charges for the Services and will not be increased during the term of the Solution Proposal except as the parties may agree in writing. Client is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local sales, use, communication, or other taxes due on the Services rendered hereunder, except for taxes based on Data Revolution LLC’s income. If any change affects the time or cost of performance under the applicable Services Schedule, an adjustment in the time and/or compensation to be paid thereunder shall be agreed to in writing by the parties before such modification shall be effective. Data Revolution LLC shall be reimbursed for the travel expenses specified in the Services Schedule, if any. If dates Data Revolution LLC is scheduled to be onsite are changed or cancelled by Client within three (3) days of the scheduled date, Client shall be assessed a cancellation fee of $200 in addition to any travel related fees and penalties.
- Term and Termination. These Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect from the effective date specified in the Solution Proposal through the completion of the Services contemplated in the Solution Proposal. Each Solution Proposal, with respect to the Services, shall become effective on the date specified in the applicable Solution Proposal (“Services Effective Date”) and shall expire on the date that Services are completed thereunder (“Services Completion Date”). Either party may terminate the Solution Proposal upon written notice given to the other party. Termination by Customer. Customer may terminate any Service before the end of the Term as stated in the Agreement upon at least thirty (30) days written notice to Data Revolution LLC; provided, however, if Customer terminates any such Service before the end of the Term (except for breach by Data Revolution LLC), unless otherwise expressly stated in the General Terms, Customer will be obligated to pay Data Revolution LLC a termination fee equal to the nonrecurring charges (if unpaid) and One Hundred Percent (100%) of the monthly recurring charges for the terminated Service(s) multiplied by the number of months, including partial months, remaining in the Term. If Customer terminates or decreases any Service that is part of a bundle offering, the remaining Service(s) shall be subject to price increases for the remaining Term. If the agreement expires without a new agreement in place, the contract automatically moves to month to month service without the term discount. Upon moving to a month to month contract, the customer must provide 90-day notice in writing to cancel service. This provision survives termination of the Agreement.
- Provision of Services. Data Revolution LLC will perform Services based on a schedule mutually agreed to by the parties. Services will expire unless the Services are scheduled and delivered within six (6) months from the date they were ordered. Services will ordinarily be performed by a Data Revolution LLC service representative or other authorized representative of Data Revolution LLC. Client agrees, however, that Data Revolution LLC, in its sole discretion, may provide the Services through a third-party representative.
- Access. Client shall provide Data Revolution LLC with access to data, materials, software and hardware as reasonably required for Data Revolution LLC to perform the Services (“Client Materials”). Client hereby grants Data Revolution LLC a limited right to use such Client Materials solely for the purpose of performing Services hereunder. Client represents and warrants that it has all rights necessary in the Client Materials to provide them to Data Revolution LLC for such purpose. Client shall provide Data Revolution LLC with safe access to Client’s premises as reasonably required for Data Revolution LLC to perform the Services, if onsite performance of Services is needed and agreed to by Client. Data Revolution LLC personnel shall comply with the reasonable written rules and regulations of Client related to use of its premises, provided that such written rules and regulations are provided to Data Revolution LLC prior to commencement of the Services. Data Revolution LLC shall not be responsible for failures or delays in performing Services due to Client’s failure or delay providing access to Client Materials or Client premises or due to Client-imposed or government-imposed security requirements.
(a) access Client’s Third Party Accounts, (b) access and retrieve Third Party Data from the Third Party Platforms via Client’s Third Party Accounts, (c) collect, store, use, distribute, copy, modify and process any Third Party Data accessed via its Third Party Account solely to provide the Services’ and (d) take such action with respect to Client’s Third Party Accounts as appropriate in order to provide the Services. Client shall ensure that the optimization, collection, uploading, transmission, processing and storage of Third Party Data and any other data provided by Client in connection with Client’s use of the Services at all times comply with (i) Client’s own policies regarding privacy and protection of user information, (ii) all applicable third-party terms and privacy policies, including all applicable Third Party Platform terms, and (iii) all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including those related to optimization, processing, storage, use, reuse, disclosure, security, protection and handling of Third Party Data.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Client has and will retain sole and exclusive right, title, and interest in and to all Client Confidential Information, Client Materials, Third Party Data, and Third-Party Account Information (collectively, “Client Property”), including any and all intellectual property rights therein. Data Revolution LLC has and will retain sole and exclusive right, title and interest in and to all Data Revolution LLC Confidential Information, Data Revolution LLC products, Data Revolution LLC service, and all Data Revolution LLC technology, platforms, methodologies, processes, techniques, ideas, concepts, designs, tools, trade secrets and know-how, and any modifications, improvements or derivative works of the foregoing, including any and all intellectual property rights therein, (collectively, “Data Revolution LLC Property”). However, Data Revolution LLC’s ownership rights do not extend to Client Property embedded or incorporated in the foregoing items.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in Services Schedule, Data Revolution LLC will retain all right, title and interest in and to all deliverables, work product, designs, methodologies, processes, techniques, ideas, concepts, designs, tools, trade secrets and know-how, and any modifications, improvements or derivative works of the foregoing resulting from or used in providing the Services of the type described in Section 1(a) above, excluding any and all Client Property, including any and all intellectual property rights therein (“Configuration Services Results”). Upon full and final payment of all fees and expenses owing to Data Revolution LLC under the applicable Services Schedule, Data Revolution LLC hereby grants to Client the same rights to use the Configuration Services Results as the rights granted to Client under the Data Revolution LLC agreement with respect to the Data Revolution LLC software or “software as a service” product to which such Configuration Services Results pertains. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the applicable Services Schedule, Data Revolution LLC hereby assigns to Client, upon full and final payment of Fees due hereunder, all right, title and interest in and to the data delivered or made available to Client as result of Services of the type described in Section 1(b) above (“Client Data”). Unless expressly stated otherwise in the applicable Services Schedule, Data Revolution LLC will retain all right, title and interest in and to all deliverables, work product, designs, methodologies, processes, techniques, ideas, concepts, designs, tools, trade secrets and know-how, and any modifications, improvements or derivative works of the foregoing resulting from or used in providing the Services of the type described in Section 1(b) above, including all intellectual property rights therein (“Digital Marketing Services”), but excluding all Client Property and all Client Data. If applicable, based on the description included in the applicable Services Schedule, upon full and final payment of all fees and expenses owing to Data Revolution LLC under the applicable Services Schedule, Data Revolution LLC hereby grants to Client a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable, royalty-free license to access and use the Digital Marketing Services provided to Client, during the term specified in the applicable Services Schedule, for the purpose of accessing and viewing Client Data.
- Warranty. Provided that Client performs its obligations to Data Revolution LLC under these Terms and Conditions and the applicable Services Schedule, Data Revolution LLC warrants to Client that the Services performed by Data Revolution LLC will be performed consistent with generally accepted industry practice. Data Revolution LLC’s warranty shall expire 30 days after the applicable Services Completion Date or earlier termination. Data Revolution LLC’s warranty shall only be effective if Client notifies Data Revolution LLC of the breach of warranty within 30 days after the applicable Services Completion Date. Data Revolution LLC’s sole and exclusive obligation for breach of warranty shall be, at Data Revolution LLC’s option, to (a) use commercially reasonable efforts to perform the Services in a manner that conforms to the warranty, or (b) refund to Client the fees paid by Client to Data Revolution LLC for the nonconforming Services. The remedies set forth in this paragraph are Client’s exclusive remedies for any breach of warranty.
- Exclusion of Warranties. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH IN SECTION 8 OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. DATA REVOLUTION LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, DESIGN OR SUITABILITY, OR QUALITY OF SERVICE. WITH RESPECT TO THE PROJECT OR ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS DELIVERED BY DATA REVOLUTION LLC, DATA REVOLUTION LLC DOES NOT GUARANTEE IN ANY WAY THAT THE RESULTS OF ANY ANALYSIS AND REPORTS IT PRODUCES ARE ACCURATE. NO WARRANTIES SHALL ARISE UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, NONE OF DATA REVOLUTION LLC’S REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY DATA OR THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS. DATA REVOLUTION LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AND WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY DATA, INCLUDING THE ACCURANCY OR LEGALITY OF ANY THIRD-PARTY DATA. ALL SERVICES WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS AND THIRD-PARTY DATA ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, AND MAY BE DISCONTINUED AT ANY TIME BY DATA REVOLUTION LLC.
- Limitation of Liability. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO THE CONTRARY, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF EITHER PARTY TO THE OTHER ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SERVICES PERFORMED HEREUNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY CLIENT TO DATA REVOLUTION LLC UNDER THE APPLICABLE SERVICES SCHEDULE. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS OR DATA) WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SPECIFIED IN THIS SECTION 10 WILL SURVIVE AND APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. Data Revolution LLC is willing to enter these Terms and Conditions and the Solution Proposal and perform Services for Client only in consideration of and in reliance upon the provisions of these Terms and Conditions limiting Data Revolution LLC’s exposure to liability, including but not limited to the provisions contained above. Such provisions constitute an essential part of the bargain underlying these Terms and Conditions and the Solution Proposal and have been reflected in the consideration specified therein.
- Independent Contractor. Data Revolution LLC is, and throughout the term of these Terms and Conditions and the Solution Proposal shall be, an independent contractor, and not an employee, partner or agent, of Client. Data Revolution LLC shall not be entitled to nor receive any benefit normally provided to Client’s employees such as, but not limited to, vacation payment, retirement, health care or sick pay. Client shall not be responsible for withholding income or other taxes from the payments made to Data Revolution LLC employees or authorized representatives.
- Confidentiality. Each party may have access to information that is confidential and proprietary to the other party (“Confidential Information”). “Confidential Information” shall include any and all technical and non-technical information of each party, including but not limited to (a) patent and patent applications, (b) trade secrets, and (c) proprietary information–mask works, ideas, samples, media, techniques, sketches, drawings, works of authorship, models, inventions, know-how, processes, apparatuses, equipment, algorithms, software programs, software source documents, and formulae related to the current, future, and proposed products and services of each of the parties, and including, without limitation, their respective information concerning research, experimental work, development, design details and specifications, engineering, financial information, procurement requirements, purchasing, manufacturing, Client lists, investors, employees, business and contractual relationships, business forecasts, sales and merchandising, marketing plans and any other information of a similar nature. Each party agrees not to make Confidential Information available in any form to any third party except to such party’s employees, contractors, agents or service providers who are required to know to allow such party to exercise its rights or perform obligations under these Terms and Conditions or to use the Confidential Information for any purpose other than in the performance of these Terms and Conditions. Each party agrees to take all reasonable steps to ensure that Confidential Information is secure and not disclosed or distributed by such party’s employees or agents in breach of this Section 12. Upon request of the disclosing party, the receiving party will destroy the disclosing party’s Confidential Information, other than archival back-up copy. The obligations of this provision shall not apply to any such Confidential Information which, after the date hereof, becomes publicly available without a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or is disclosed to a third party without similar restriction on the third party’s rights, or is already known in the relevant industry. This Section 12 will survive termination of these Terms and Conditions and the applicable Services Schedule.
- Assignment. Neither party may assign or delegate its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions and the Solution Proposal to any third party without the prior consent of the other party to these Terms and Conditions (which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld); provided, however, that a “change of control” transaction shall not be deemed assignment or delegation under these Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Florida, exclusive of its choice of law rules, as such law applies to agreements between Florida companies entered into and to be performed within Florida, except as governed by federal law. Any controversy or claim arising out of or in any way connected with these Terms and Conditions or the Services Schedule, or the alleged breach thereof shall be brought in the state and federal courts located in the State of Florida. Each party waives any right it may have to assert the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this paragraph.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions, together with all applicable Solution Proposal executed by the parties constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, proposals or representations, written or oral, concerning its subject matter. No modification, amendment or waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by the party against whom the modification, amendment or waiver is to be asserted. Notwithstanding any language to the contrary therein, no terms or conditions stated in a Client purchase order or in any other Client order documentation shall be incorporated into or form any part of these Terms and Conditions, and all such terms or conditions shall be null and void. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. There is no fiduciary agreement implied or existing.
- Clients outside of Florida. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Florida, exclusive of its choice of law rules, as such law applies to agreements between Florida companies entered into and to be performed within Florida, except as governed by federal law. Any controversy or claim arising out of or in any way connected with these Terms and Conditions or the Services Schedule, or the alleged breach thereof shall be brought in the state and federal courts located in the State of Florida. Each party waives any right it may have to assert the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this paragraph.